Science at Cal supports the advancement of the public’s understanding of science. We create opportunities for the UC Berkeley Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) research community to share the wonder, excitement and relevance of their research with public audiences. Accessibility, inclusiveness, creativity and innovation are hallmarks of Science at Cal events, which reach tens of thousands of people annually. Science at Cal…
- Engages diverse members of the public in science learning.
- Fosters collaboration among members of the Cal research community across disciplines.
- Forms partnerships with community-based organizations and educational institutions to broaden our scope and impact on science learning.
Flagship activities include a monthly science lecture series and science cafe, creative explorations of the intersection of art and science, collaborative activities on Cal Day, and participation in the annual Bay Area Science Festival and at other local festivals and fairs. Science@Cal gives special thanks to…
- UC Berkeley Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research for their generous support.
- Members of the Science at Cal Advisory Board for contributing their expertise and experience toward the sustainability and advancement of our work.
- Members of the Science at Cal network whose participation is the foundation of Science@Cal.
- Bernard Sadoulet, Professor of Physics and Director of UC Institute for Nuclear/Particle Astrophysics and Cosmology, for guidance and in-kind support.
- COPUS for creating a dynamic national forum for the ongoing celebration of science.
Your gift to Science at Cal will help support programs and activities that engage and inform the public about the wonders, excitement and relevance of science research at UC Berkeley. We thank you for your support! Donate online at give.berkeley.edu
. Donate by check made payable to UC Regents. On the memo line, please note “for Science at Cal Gift Fund.” Mail to: U.C. Berkeley University Relations P.O. Box 774 Berkeley, CA 94701-0774
Gift acknowledgement letters are sent upon receipt so that you may use this record for tax reporting purposes. The University of California is a public, nonprofit educational institution exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the IRS Tax Code. The University’s Tax ID (EIN) # is 94-6002123. Contact Us
We’re happy to hear from you! Please direct inquiries about Science at Cal to email@example.com